Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Year 1 Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in the Chesterfield area from May 2022 – July 2022
About the role
The successful Year 1 Teacher will have an excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities.
About the school
This average sized primary school graded good by Ofsted are continuing to strive for better. As such it has a dedicated and hardworking team of staff with full support from SLT, The role requires good behaviour management.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have experience teaching primary education at all levels
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.