As a the Year 1 Teacher starting in the summer term, you would be required to implement a high level of phonics into your teaching, ensuring that children are able to use this in their communication, language and literacy.
About the role
A Teacher within Year 1 that possesses high expectations of children’s learning and development, provides excellent formative and summative assessment to enable children to achieve their end of year outcomes.
About the school
A warm and welcoming school in Bolton that is conveniently located near the motorway links. The school boasts a vibrant, caring and family friendly environment where children are excited to learn as they are enthusiastic.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status PGCE (QTS), NQTS/ECTS will be considered.
- Will have recent experience working in Reception and/or Year 1/2
- To have exceptional classroom presence
- Must have a DBS on the update system or a willingness for us to put one in place - cost applies
- Guaranteed Pay scheme available t&cs apply
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.