Looking for a career is Education?
Wanting to gain PAID experience?
Planning a Teacher Training course in the future or wish to work with young people?
About the role
Vision for Education are seeking aspiring educators to join our expanding candidate database for Job roles the include;
Cover Supervisor - General Subjects
Cover Supervisor - Sports
Working closely with department heads and senior leaders, the successful Graduate Educator, will work across several secondary subjects.
As a Cover Supervisor you will be to assist and support in Key Stage 3 & 4 classes either as an assistant or delivering pre-set work in the absence of the teacher.
These roles will provide the candidate with the ideal opportunity to gain paid experience working in schools prior to teacher training. We would particularly welcome applications from aspiring secondary school teachers.
About the school
Secondary Schools across Great Manchester including Oldham, Rochdale, Bury, Tameside, Stockport, Salford, Trafford, Wigan, Manchester, Bolton and parts of Cheshire and Derbyshire.
- Degree or equivalent
- Experience of working with children
- Previous experience
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.