Vision for Education are looking for tutors to work one to one with students that are unable to access mainstream school.
About the role
Tutors will be working one to one with Year 6 or Year 11 students, focussing on core subjects. Hours are flexible as demand is high.
The ideal tutor for the role will have the ability to teach online and potentially face-to-face across the East Lancashire area including Blackburn, Burnley and Accrington.
The tutor role is suited to an experienced tutor with available time through the day for additional sessions with individual students.
About the school
Students of the Virtual School are unable to attend school for a variety of reasons. This could be exclusion, anxiety, physical or mental health difficulties amongst others.
- Hold QTS or QTLS status
- Be experienced in working one to one or with small groups
- Have a good understanding of working with young people attributed EHCP’s for a Special Educational Needs
- Have the ability to teach Maths & English at Year 6 OR Year 11 levels
- QTS or QTLS
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.