Working alongside our client schools, we will provide the successful Trainee Teaching Assistant with high quality training and paid on the job experience.
About the role
The role of a Teaching Assistant is vital in the day-to-day running of schools. The best Teaching Assistants have excellent communication skills and are able to build positive relationships with pupils and staff, quickly and effectively.
Depending on the role and the school, you will be working with the class teacher to manage behaviour, support with interventions, and provide additional support to children with SEND (special educational needs and disabilities).
About the school
You will be working in a Secondary School in Cambridge.
- A passion for working with children.
- Based on experience
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.