A Primary school in Hyde is looking for a qualified teacher to deliver tutoring sessions across KS1 and 2. This role is funded by the school led tutoring programme.
About the role
The role includes delivering Tutoring/interventions, across all subjects in the National Curriculum, to KS1/2 children. The successful candidate will be working with a variety of children, across different abilities, to ensure any attainment gaps are filled. The school-led tutoring grant is to support disadvantaged pupils in catch-up learning and schools will select the pupils in need of support. This will focus on providing tuition to pupils eligible for pupil premium but also includes pupils with other types of disadvantage or additional needs
About the school
The school is led by a fantastic senior leadership team that are constantly looking to develop and progress their staff whilst providing a fun and exciting working environment.
- Have an excellent understanding of the national curriculum and be able to support children of all abilities
- Demonstrate fantastic phonics knowledge
- Have strong behaviour management and be confident working with challenging behaviours
- Be enthusiastic, engaging and have a great sense of humour
- Must have QTS.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.