Are you looking to start a career in Education?
Are you good with children?
Are you passionate about ongoing development and making a real contribution to a child’s future?
NO experience is needed
About the role
Working alongside our client schools, we will provide the successful Trainee Teaching Assistant with high quality training and paid on the job experience.
About the school
Depending on the role and the school, you will be working with the class teacher to manage behaviour, support with interventions, and provide additional support to children with SEND (special educational needs and disabilities).
- · Be compassionate, understanding and caring.
- · Be able to build positive relationships with children and young people.
- · Be passionate and driven about improving the outcomes for children and young people.
- · Be flexible, proactive and a team player.
- · Understand the crucial importance of keeping children and young people safe.
- · Be committed to completing the required training and participating in ongoing CPD.
- Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position can be found below.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.