We are looking for candidates to join us for this Trainee Teaching Assistant role to work within SEND schools within the BB postcode (Blackburn, Accrington, Burnley).
About the role
As a new Trainee Teaching Assistant, we are recruiting for a number of east Lancashire based schools for their temporary, permanent and supply cover positions. We are keen to meet with candidates who have a passion for working with children using a range of creative approaches and developing a inclusive learning environment with the students. Ideal candidates will be able to show their desire to work in education within their CV/Cover Letter and clearly articulate this to schools/recruitment staff during a shortlisting process.
The ideal Trainee Teaching Assistant will have the ability to work 1:1, in small group and full class settings with the appreciation for behaviour management skills to deal with low level disruption.
We can be flexible with our candidates, but the majority of vacancies are full time Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 3:30pm weekly . We can also offer ad hoc supply work if preferred.
About the school
We are working with a number of Primary/SEN schools in and around Lancashire and South Cumbria. Apart from building our profile with our client schools, we visit and spend time observing the teaching and learning within schools and speaking with the senior leadership teams to discuss the key aspects of what they are looking for in candidates for their schools. We will share with our new candidates our insights into our client schools so you are confident when you first walk into a classroom to give you the best chance for success.
- Level 2 Teaching Assistant Qualification or equivalent
- Must be an individual who is driven to succeed within a primary/SEN school setting
- Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.