Vision For Education are excited to provide this bespoke and incredible opportunity to support passionate people with getting into the education sector.
About the role
Are you looking to start a career in Education?
Are you passionate about supporting children?
Do you want a rewarding career where you can be instrumental in making a difference to children’s lives?
Become a Trainee Teaching Assistant! No previous experience or qualifications necessary, just a love for helping others!
Vision For Education are excited to provide this bespoke and incredible opportunity to support passionate people with getting into the education sector. We work alongside our client schools to provide successful Trainee Teaching Assistants with high quality training and paid on the job experience.
Following a successful interview and pending suitability, safeguarding and identity checks, we will work to secure you a paid placement in a school to further develop your skills. We will help you to develop your identity as an educator and help you to choose your specialist area from EYFS, KS1, KS2 to secondary school and SEND provision.
Prior to starting your placement, you will be required to complete a comprehensive training programme delivered by Vision for Education and school leaders, which will give you the essential skills you need to work as a Teaching Assistant.
Teaching Assistants are instrumental in ensuring the sooth running of any school. The most effective Teaching Assistants have excellent communication skills and have an interest and passion in supporting the day-today needs of all children. They are also able to build relationships with both staff, children and their families.
The role of a teaching assistant varies from each school. You may be working to support the teacher in while class teaching, running small group interventions to support children or working on a 1:1 basis to ensure the needs of all children are meet and that they can thrive.
About the school
We work with various primary schools across the Sunderland area ranging between EYFS settings and mainstream primary schools.
- • Have a passion for supporting and helping children
- • Be dedicated to improving outcomes for all children
- • Be kind, caring and compassionate
- • Be proactive and a good communicator
- Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.