National Teaching Assistant Program - Teaching Assistant wanted
Training and Placements provided
About the role
Would you relish at the opportunity to become Teaching Assistant?
Apply today, to be put forward for our new National Teaching Assistant Program where we offer you the chance to work in our client schools together with access to online learning courses.
Become a Teaching Assistant today and work with our client schools in the Salford and wider Manchester areas. This position is fulltime, short term/long term opportunities with the view to be extended are available. Start date: 19th April 2022.
About the school
The successful motivated and enthusiastic Trainee Teaching Assistant will need to have excellent rapport building skills when working with children. Must be willing to support children on a one-to-one, small group and full class basis under the direction of the teacher. This role will involve supporting Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 secondary school pupils in a mainstream setting. Any experience and understanding of SEND are desirable but not essential. This role will suit a confident, proactive and engaging individual who is adaptable and flexible and mostly looking to develop their skills and want to make a difference in education. You will work closely with the class teacher, support and assisting with lessons and activities whilst being an integral member of the team and by providing a happy and safe learning environment for all the students.
- Want to make a positive impact in supporting pupils in secondary schools.
- Have an understanding of the role of a Teaching Assistant and what is required
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team.
- Willingness to undergo training.
- Have a genuine desire to support pupils aged 11-16 years?
- Voluntary, unpaid work would be required for a minimum of 5 days before securing any paid work.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.