Vision for Education are currently recruiting for practitioners who want to secure work within schools. By joining our guaranteed pay scheme, you will be guaranteed work Monday-Friday in the Sunderland area.
About the role
Working within various schools/provisions you will have the opportunity to support learners of all ages and abilities.
About the school
Vision for Education is a supply teacher agency based in the North East. We provide the best value to primary schools in the area through our commitment towards both the individual and the school. It is this commitment that has allowed for our substantial growth due to the recommendations provided by Head Teachers, Business Managers and primary school teachers who believe in our ethos and have confidence in our approach.
- Experience of working with children and or young people
- Be versatile and adaptable
- Experience of working with children and young people with varying abilities
- Relevant experience in the past few years working with children, young people or vulnerable adults
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.