Vision For Education are currently recruiting for various schools across Sevenoaks for Teaching Assistants. The position would be start immediately after the Easter break, at a range of established, local schools.
About the role
These will be full-time, term-time positions for the remainder of the academic year. The position will involve working within a whole class setting as well as supporting the needs of small groups of children. You will also need to support children on a 1:1 basis based upon the level of support needed.
About the school
We work with a range of fantastic, local schools that prioritise staff wellbeing and a holistic approach. Our partner schools have supportive SLT and an experienced network of staff with excellent staff development opportunities.
- Are passionate about supporting and empowering children
- Have experience working with children with SEND will be favourable but not essential
- Hold a relevant qualification or be willing to study within the role
- Work well as a part of a team
- Be keen to learn and support learners
- Based on skills and experience
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.