Vision For Education are currently recruiting for various schools across Dartford and Gravesham for Teaching Assistants. The position would be start immediately after the Easter break, at a range of established, local schools.
About the role
These will be full-term, term-time positions for the remainder of the academic year. The position will involve working within a whole class setting as well as supporting the needs of small groups and on an individual basis.
About the school
We work with a range of schools that prioritise staff wellbeing and a child centred approach. Our partner schools have excellent SLT and a supportive network of staff and staff development opportunities.
We’re keen to speak to experienced Teaching Assistants or those looking to become a Teaching Assistant, as a part of our trainee teaching assistant scheme. If you are someone that is passionate about supporting children, are highly motivated and able to work collaboratively, then please get in touch!
- Are passionate about supporting and empowering children
- Have experience working with SEND will be favourable but not essential
- Hold a relevant qualification or be willing to study within the role
- Work well as a part of a team
- Salary dependent upon experience.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.