Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant – Key Stage 2 to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Chesterfield. This is a full-time primary teaching assistant role.
About the role
The desired Level 3 Teaching Assistants will be working in a Year 5 class, Key Stage Two KS2. This will be as a full class Teaching Assistant from May 2022 – July 2022.
About the school
This average sized primary school in Chesterfield Derbyshire requires improvement but has a hard working and dedicated SLT. As such the school is showing signs of improvement and continues to strive towards good
- Hold a minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Childcare
- Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in a Primary environment
- Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.