Teaching Assistant in Year 4
£65 - £85 per day
About the role
Vision for Education are looking for a committed Teaching Assistant to work with a small group of children from year 4. This would be working 4 days per week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.) The role of the Teaching Assistant would be to support the children and raising academic achievements, working with a group of students and helping with the subjects they are struggling with, reading 1:1 and giving feedback on progress. This role is to begin after Easter and will continue for the whole summer term.
About the school
This is a popular primary school in Peterborough rated 'good' by Ofsted in their last inspection. They are looking for someone who is friendly, can work well within a team and has a child centred approach.
- To have recent and relevant experience working within a school
- To have a DBS on the update service (or be prepared to apply for one)
- To be familiar with the National curriculum
- Experience and qualifications
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.