Vision for Education are seeking a Full Time Coversupervisor to work at a York Secondary School
January 2024 start
Great experience for future Teachers or to secure a permanent contract
About the role
Vision for Education are currently working with a secondary school based in York.
We are seeking a confident individual to be able to deliver pre planned work and managing classroom behaviour.
This position is Full time, with the School keen to appoint permanently.
About the school
Vision for Education are proud to be in partnership with some exceptional Secondary Schools across York. We have well established relationships with many of the schools and this is continuing to grow daily.
- You must have experience working with children
- It is expected that you have strong behaviour and classroom management strategies.
- You must be able to work flexibly Monday – Friday (08:30 – 15:30)
- Have an adaptable nature
- Experience working with children
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.