Vision For Education is currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants on a term time basis for Secondary Schools in Sittingbourne to start in September 2022
About the role
The Educator we be proactive and be a positive role model in the classroom, experience working with children that have special education needs is a bonus but not required for the role.
About the school
The School is a supportive large Secondary School with excellent students that are eager to learn. The School has great facilities and modern buildings that help the Educator deliver quality learning.
- Experience as a Teaching Assistant.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and passionate
- Have a DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one
- Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.