£11.68 - £15.98 per hour
About the role
As a Teaching Assistant you will offered a range of assignments providing support in local Nursery, SEN, Primary and Secondary Schools. Whether you preference is daily ad-hoc work or a fixed term role, we can help. Working with our partnering schools, we have a high demand for Teaching Assistants of all subject specialisms to work in a number of roles within the area. If you are looking for a long term fixed contract, flexible daily supply, or anything in between, we'd love to hear from you.
About the school
Vision For Education as working in partnership with a number of local Schools, Academies and Colleges in Brighton and across the Sussex area. Your designated consultant will work closely with you to ensure that you are offered work as a Teaching Assistant in your preferred destination schools.
- The ability to engage and support young people in reaching their own potential
- A passion for working with pupils with SEN and vulnerable pupils
- GCSE's essential, A-levels are desirable
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.