Vision for Education are working with schools in Bristol to recruit friendly and enthusiastic Teaching Assistants, to start immediately. Working hours are to suit your own personal preference and can be as little or as much as you require.
About the role
The role would be working on a day-to-day basis to cover both pre-booked and on the day ad-hoc bookings. The cover may be requested for all different year groups and key stages so experience of working in all primary phases is a bonus.
About the school
Vision For Education works with a multitude of schools in Bristol and the surrounding areas. We have built long standing relationships with schools and as such are called upon regularly for cover from teachers and support staff.
- Have experience working with primary age children
- Hold a minimum Level 2 childcare qualification or equivalent
- Have excellent behaviour management skills
- Be a confident communicator, able to use your own initiative when required
- childcare level 2 certificate or equivalent qualification.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.