Vision For Education is currently recruiting for Teaching Assistant to join a brilliant Secondary School in the lovely town of Ramsgate.
About the role
The position is to start ASAP, however the School will also consider later starts.
The Educator will support the Teacher and maintain the student’s welfare in order to achieve targets set by the Teacher. We’re looking for a supportive, caring, and passionate individual. The Educator will be joining a friendly and enthusiastic team who have huge amounts of experience across the board.
About the school
The School is a large nonselective School which has a sixth form attached. The School provides an excellent forward thinking international Baccalaureate curriculum which aims to develop students education and get them ready for their future. The educational institute is rapidly expanding creating exciting opportunities within the School
- Significant experience as a Teaching Assistant.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and passionate
- Have a DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.