Vision for Education is looking to recruit a quality teaching assistant to work 1:1 with a child in a KS2 class with SEN. Full time Mon-Fri. Salary dependant on experience.
About the role
The successful Primary Teaching Assistant will work alongside the Primary Class teacher to create a positive learning environment for the full class while focusing mainly on a child with ADHD.
As a Teaching Assistant you will work under the direction of the Class Teacher and Head Teacher alongside our strong and supportive Leadership team.
Key duties will include:
- Supporting the class teacher to deliver work in accordance with the National Curriculum and within personalised curriculum guidelines within EHCPs
- Assisting the class teacher with behaviour management
- Supporting pupils on a one-to-one and small group basis
- Contributing to record keeping and using EHCPs to enhance pupil support and teaching.
About the school
We are looking to recruit staff who are genuinely inspired to work within a strong, supportive team, delivering high quality provision for the children within our care; staff who are energised by thinking outside of the box and making learning fun and exciting.
- Must have a teaching assistant qualification (L2) or equivalent
- Must have experience in and education or care setting
- Experience with SEN preferred but not essential
- Flexibility where required
- L2 Teaching Assistant or Equivalent
- Experience in an Education or Care setting
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.