Vision for Education is looking to appoint an Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant (TA) to join our successful supply team and work in a friendly primary school in Newcastle upon Tyne.
About the role
Working as part of a dynamic and creative team in a primary school you will be providing support with phonics, maths and other subjects alongside performing 1:1 support when needed. Previous experience supporting SEND children is ideal. This role will be part time, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 3.30pm.
About the school
The school is part of a large trust within the North East and provides good education to children in Newcastle. It is a one form entry school who teach Nursery to Year 6 where a large number of children have SEND.
- • Hold a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in Supporting Children and Learning or Childcare.
- • Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in a school environment.
- • Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
- • Ideally have experience delivering Literacy and Maths interventions.
- Level 2 Support Teaching and Learning / Childcare qualification
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.