Vision for Education is looking to appoint a full-time Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply team and work in a primary school in Blackhall.
About the role
Working as part of a passionate teaching team, the desired teaching assistant will focus on providing a high standard of support to both the children in the class and the class teacher. The successful teaching assistant will be expected to work on their own inititve to help identify children who may require extra support, and be flexible to changing environments.
About the school
This large primary school is looking for a committed and experienced Teaching Assistant to join their team. The Head Teacher and leadership team are dedicated to providing and outstanding level of education to the children within the school. The school is friendly and welcoming and has a positive ethos.
- Level 2 in Teaching and Supporting Learning
- a Level 2 in Teaching and Supporting Learning with experience in a KS1 or KS2 classroom preferred.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.