Teaching Assistants urgently required for a secondary school based in Worthing for various roles, ranging from day to day to more longer term.
About the role
In the Teaching Assistant role, you will be required to support children with their learning and personal development both individually and in groups inside and outside of the classroom, support the class teacher as required and delivering intervention programmes set by the teacher and report on the progress made by pupils.
About the school
The secondary school is a successful, exciting and forward-thinking place with excellent facilities. They are looking for a committed and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant who is passionate and eager to learn, someone who can enthuse and engage students. You will be joining a team of supportive staff and welcoming students.
- Have recent experience supporting students aged between 11 - 16
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
- Be open minded, supportive and enthusiastic
- Recent experience supporting students aged between 11 - 16
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.