Vision For Education is currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants on a term time basis for Secondary Schools in Ashford to start in September 2022
About the role
The Educator we be proactive and be a positive role model in the classroom, experience working with children that have special education needs is a bonus but not required for the role.
About the school
There is a vibrant atmosphere at the School, creating a fantastic learning environment for the students. The School is equip with excellent resources and top of the range facilities which you can utilize in order to aid in your successful Teaching.
- Experience as a Teaching Assistant.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and passionate
- Have a DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one
- Experience as a Teaching Assistant
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.