We are seeking a Primary Teaching Assistant / HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant for a Primary Setting in Bristol. You will be responsible for supporting the teaching and learning process.
About the role
As a Teaching Assistant you will have responsibility for supporting children in class with the guidance of the Teacher. You will also help supporting small group work and 1:1 session where necessary. You will be based in the Year 6 Class, Monday to Friday, 08:30-16:00.
About the school
The school has parking and is also accessible by public transport. This is a Primary setting with a fantastic range of facilities, a supportive team and a genuine community feel.
- Ideally have experience of working with individuals who have a combination of learning, social, emotional or behavioural needs
- Be able to work 8:30 – 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Have an enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to process one with us
- 3 months experience working or volunteering in a school, care, or youth club setting.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.