Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Year 1 Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply team and work in a small primary school in Newton Aycliffe.
About the role
Working as part of a passionate and creative KS1 team, the desired teaching assistant will focus on providing a high standard of general support to the class teacher as well as being expected to take small groups for reading and writing interventions. Knowledge of the KS1 national curriculum is essential.
About the school
This small village primary school is looking for a committed and experienced KS1 Teaching Assistant to join their team. The Head teacher and leadership team are dedicated to providing and outstanding level of education to the children within the school.
- Recent experience in a Primary School setting
- CACHE Level 2 Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.