Teaching assistants required
Key stages 3 and 4
Full and part time roles available
About the role
Vision For Education are looking to appoint highly motivated Teaching assistants on behalf of a large secondary school in the Trafford area, Greater Manchester. The school requires specialists who are looking for full time roles and have the empathy and compassion required to support young people with barriers to learning.
The role is a Fantastic opportunity to join an Ofsted 'Good' secondary school, with extremely welcoming staff members. The school is looking for candidates who have experience of working with children on a 1 to 1, group or in-class basis.
About the school
We work with schools across the whole of Greater Manchester. Those area's include: Manchester, Trafford, Salford, Bolton, Wigan, Warrington, Stockport, Cheshire east, Tameside, Oldham, Bury, Oldham, Rochdale and Buxton.
On this occasion, we're working with an Ofsted 'Good' rated school, with a mixed cohort of pupils ages 11-16. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join an incredibly proud, committed and inspiring team of teachers and support staff.
- Be able to work 1:1 with students who may demonstrate challenging behaviour and who will have Special Educational Needs
- Have a warm and caring personality
- Have a genuine desire to help students with complex needs
- Have a 2-6 weeks relevant school-based experience
- Recent experience working with secondary aged pupils
- To have, or willing to obtain, an enhanced DBS certificate (subscribed to the update service)
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.