Vision for Education is looking to appoint a three Teaching Assistants to work in a school in the Newcastle upon Tyne area.
About the role
Working as part of a dynamic and creative team, the successful Teaching Assistant will be required to provide general classroom support as well as some smaller group interventions within the classroom.
About the school
This average sized first school is looking for a committed and successful Teaching Assistant to join their team. This school has exceptional leadership and a supportive group of staff. Children are hard-working and respectful and show a great enthusiasm for learning.
- • Hold a minimum of a Level 2 or Level 3 qualification in Childcare.
- • Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant.
- • Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team.
- • Have experience supporting children on a 1:1 basis.
- Level 2 qualification in Childcare.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.