Vision for Education are looking to recruit Teaching Assistants to work in Primary schools in and around Ely.
About the role
Our partner schools are in need of one to one support staff as well as general TAs to support in various year groups. The children vary in needs and ability and there may be a mix of working with in class and some time out of the classroom. These roles are temporary but many of which may develop in to long term and even permanent.
About the school
The schools we work with are lovely, welcoming and supportive. Working in Ely and surrounding villages you will work between 08:30am and 15:30pm Monday to Friday, there is work every day and depending on the role there are full and part time posts vacant.
- Have some experience or working in a school or similar setting in the last 3 years (6 months minimum)
- Hold a TA Qualification (desirable but not essential)
- Experience and qualification level
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.