Vision for Education is looking to recruit a quality Level 2 Teaching Assistant to work within a large primary school located in Preston. Part-Time: Mon to Wed, 9:00-12:30. Salary dependent on experience.
About the role
The successful Level 2 Teaching Assistant has to be able to think and deliver high quality support using their own initiative when working on a 1:1/1:3 basis as well as having time as a classroom teaching assistant. You need to be able to create resources and adapt materials with the pupil’s interests in mind so pupils will be engaged in learning plans suggested by the Class Teacher, Inclusion Manager and outside agencies. You will be expected to implement suggestions and strategies, monitor the learning plan and be responsive to pupils needs with flexibility, sensitivity and an awareness of the skills needed to effectively support pupils.
About the school
We are looking to recruit staff who are genuinely inspired to work within a strong, supportive team, delivering high quality provision for the children within our school; staff who are energised by thinking outside of the box and making learning fun and engaging no matter the ability level.
- Must have a level 2 teaching assistant qualification or equivalent
- Must have had experience working in an education or care setting
- Experience working 1:1 is desirable
- Proven experience of working effectively as a part of a team
- Level 2 Teaching Assistant Qualification or equivalent
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.