Vision for Education is seeking a Teacher (SEMH) for Key Stage 3&4 to work on a supply basis in North Yorkshire, starting in April.
About the role
Teaching in multiple schools across the region. The pupils are aged 11 to 16 and require additional support with Attention Deficit, Hyperactivity Disorder, Social Emotional and Mental Health challenges.
About the school
Schools cater for students with social or emotional issues. With outstanding facilities and resources to help support the pupils. The team you will be joining are staff who pride themselves on their child-centred approach to supporting their pupils. Public transport links to the school are available, but access to a vehicle would be an advantage.
- To be considered for the Teacher (SEMH) role you must: • Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or Newly Qualified Teaching Status (NQT) • Hold a driving licence, which would be preferred, but not essential. • A DBS Certificate on the update service is an advantage but not essential, this can be arranged. • Confident de-escalating challenging situations. Training would be an advantage but not essential. Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
- Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.