Teacher of MFL (French and Spanish)
September - January contract
About the role
An Ofsted rated 'Good' school in Boston is looking for a teacher of MFL to start in September 2022 for the first term in the first instance, with the possibility to extend for the right candidate. You will be a passionate teacher of MFL with experience of teaching French and/or Spanish to KS3 and GCSE level students.
About the school
Oftsted rated 'Good'
Supportive and welcoming MFL department
Modern school with great facilities
Students and known to be motivated and behaviour is generally good
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS/QTLS)
- Have recent teaching experience teaching MFL to secondary aged pupils
- Experience teaching all levels of Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 MFL. Experience teaching Key Stage 5 would be an advantage but not essential for this role
- Be a passionate and innovative teacher
- Hold QTS/QTLS
- Have recent experience teaching MFL to secondary aged pupils
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.