Are you looking for your new and exciting job opportunity? Are you wanting to share a different language and culture with students?
We are looking for new and experienced Spanish Teachers to join a school in Northumberland. Get in touch today!
About the role
This role will include teaching written and oral Spanish up to KS4, providing engaging and useful resources to aid learning. You will be passionate about teaching and hold a genuine desire to help and support students through their studies, using a range of different learning techniques. Being able to be plan creative lessons, whilst implementing the curriculum is key. Having strong behavior management skills, you will be able to manage a classroom and give relevant support. If you believe you would make a difference within this school, get in touch today!
About the school
This School is an inclusive community, including both pupils and parents into the schools ethos. The school believes that all pupils, regardless of their ability should have access to education where their needs are met, and they are valued. The school aims to support and encourage pupils to become caring, responsible and self-assured individuals.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Recent and relevant experience
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.