As a largely up and coming subject, Vision for Education are looking to recruit a Teacher of Sociology to work within a school in the South Tyneside area.
About the role
The role of Teacher of Sociology is a fantastic opportunity to use your subject knowledge to promote a fun and engaging learning environment to foster academic progress of the regions pupils. This position will require you to work across Key Stage 5 and bring your classroom management skills and engaging attitude to enthuse pupils. Full time and part time positions are available as well as day to day, short and long term positions.
About the school
The School has a strong responsibility to ensure the safeguarding of their staff and pupils and strives to create a safe and nurturing environment for all. The School has a great reputation and you will be expected to continue and promote the Schools ethos with hard work and reliability as well as excellent classroom management and a positive attitude.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have a minimum of 6 weeks experience in a school or similar setting
- Have a passion and drive for teaching
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience working in a school or similar setting
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.