Vision for education is seeking a teacher of Science to support our partner schools around the Wigan area.
Are you looking forward to opportunities in September 2022 - 2023?
About the role
Would you relish the opportunity to share your knowledge, skills and passion for the subject with bright young individuals? We are currently looking to appoint an enthusiastic and passionate Teacher of Science to share their skill set with our partner secondary schools and join our team of committed supply staff, around the Wigan and surrounding areas. Whatever you are looking for, from flexible working hours to short term/long term roles, we are on hand to help your next steps.
About the school
Vision for Education thrive in supporting secondary schools in Wigan by providing quality Science lessons for children of the future. We work with most of the Secondary Schools and Sixth Form Colleges across Wigan and further afield for those who may be happy to travel Manchester. We are looking for all three Science subject specialists (Biology, Physics and Chemistry). We pledge to give 11-16-year-olds a learning environment that encourages them to succeed, be though leaders and world changers. Additionally, together with ourselves, our schools support our teaching staff so they can be the best they can be and make a difference on a daily or long-term basis. Our client secondary schools provide the facilities that offer the tools for success when teaching Science, and environments they are proud of.
- Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
- Hold a QTS or QTLS
- Dependant on level of experience and requirements of the role.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.