Do you want to teach without additional responsibilities? Vision for Education are searching for an experienced Science specialist who has a passion for creating engaging practical lessons to a group of motivated students!
About the role
The role and timetable will suit someone who has experience planning and delivering unique and creative lessons which can stretch students and challenge them to reach their full potential. You will be teaching Science to KS3 and KS4 and will be supported by a well established and encouraging Science department that has had very little staff turnover. The timetable has a mix of low and high ability classes to differentiate between and feedback we have had from the department is that the classes are motivated and ready to learn.
About the school
The school encourage staff individuality and give you the platform to teach however you feel is best. They understand that teachers teach best when they are happy and motivated and staff are encouraged to feedback any issues or problems directly to the Headteacher. Having worked with this school for 10+ years, we encourage applicants from both ECT's and experienced teachers as we know how supported both will be. The school are rated "Good" by Ofsted and have produced some of the best exam results in the LEA.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Qualifications and experience
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.