Vision for Education is currently recruiting an RS (Religious Studies) Teacher for a secondary school based in Blackpool to start from April 2022
About the role
The ideal candidate will hold QTS and will be a subject specialist in Religious Studies. Whether you are an experienced teacher or an NQT looking to professionally develop your skills – this role would be suitable for you. If you are an RS Teacher that can enthuse and motivate students, then this exciting opportunity is for you.
The role will start April 2022 and be ongoing, potentially to the end of the academic year.
About the school
This is a 'Good' school based in Blackpool which has high standards and targets for its students to strive for. It expects the best provision for the children under its care and is led by an experienced Senior team who support their staff in all aspects of the job. The School offers excellent CPD and also provides a range of opportunities for progression within the role and the School.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have experience teaching in Secondary schools, ideally up to GCSE.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Subject specialists.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.