Are you a Teacher who has a passion and love for all things Psychology? This role is ideal for those looking to expand their teaching experience or gain valuable first time employment.
About the role
he role of Teacher of Psychology is a fascinating and fulfilling opportunity to teach the eager minds of the North East in a popular and interesting subject in a Secondary School in Newcastle. This position will involve teaching across Key Stage 4 and 5 and will require excellent knowledge of the psychology curriculum. Full and part time positions are available as well as day to day, short and long term positions. The flexibility of supply is ideal for those with outstanding commitments where a fulltime permanent position may not be ideal.
About the school
The School is a large and vibrant School who pride themselves on academic excellence and pupil support and engagement. The School has a strong responsibility to ensure the safeguarding of their staff and pupils and strives to create a safe and nurturing environment for all.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- QTS and relevant experience.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.