Vision for Education is currently recruiting a Politics Teacher for an excellent secondary school near Blackpool on the Fylde Coast
About the role
The ideal candidate will hold a relevant teaching qualification and will be a subject specialist in Politics and comfortable teaching to Year 12
This role will start April 2022 and will be initially till the end of the academic year.
This is a part time role with a light timetable over 3 working days.
About the school
The school is situated near Blackpool on the Fylde Coast. It is an independent school that prides itself on high level teaching for its students to reach their full potential.
- Be qualified to Teach
- Have experience teaching in schools, ideally up to A-Level.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Subject specialists.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Hold Teaching Qualification
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.