Vision for Education are recruiting for an outstanding teacher of PE for a secondary school based near Preston to start April 2022.
About the role
|• Teacher of PE (Physical Education)
• Full Teaching Timetable – Monday to Friday
• Key Stage 3 & 4 in a mainstream Secondary school
• friendly and supportive PE dept.
• Temporary starting April 2022 till July 2022
• Ideally looking for an experienced teacher but will consider strong NQT's.
About the school
• Graded good in last OFSTED apart
• Large secondary school based just outside of Preston
• Easily accessible by car and does also benefit from great public transport links.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have some knowledge or previous experience of Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4)
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Have a flexible approach to work and be able to think on your feet
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
- Have excellent classroom management skills
- Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: QTS
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.