We are currently looking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and passionate Music Teacher to join a team of committed staff on a supply basis within schools around the Greater Manchester area.
About the role
The ideal candidate will be required to have a teaching qualification alongside a degree in Music. This role requires a passionate teacher to deliver Music lessons to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. The positions available are long-term, short-term, day-to-day, starting as soon as possible. The successful candidate will have an excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. You must also be approachable, inspiring, enthusiastic and be able to quickly build relationships. This is a great time to join us and become part of our committed teaching team.
About the school
Vision for Education thrive in supporting secondary schools in Manchester by providing quality Music lessons. We work with the majority of Secondary Schools and Sixth Form Colleges across Manchester and further afield for those who may be happy to travel. We pledge to give 11-16-year-olds a learning environment that encourages them to succeed, teaching staff who make sure that students matter, facilities that offer the tools for success, and an environment they want to be proud of.
- Strong Behaviour Management skills
- Knowledge of the national curriculum
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.