Do you want to use your passion for music to inspire young learners? Your love of music could inspire the next generation! Here at Vision for Education, we are looking for a music specialist to work in one of our client schools in the North East.
About the role
As a Teacher of Music. your creative techniques would be utilised in a timetable filled with practical and theory work in and amongst the music department. Working closely with students who are creating their music pieces towards their qualifications and also occasional school productions. This role is a jam packed opportunity, with plenty of opportunity for growth and success!
About the school
The school is a positive learning environment, where staff are encouraged to work collaboratively. The success of the school is encouraged by the support offered from the Senior Leadership Team which has resulted in their 'Good' Ofsted rating. Our staff who frequently attend this school have given us glowing feedback of the school, in terms of systems and help. We would not hesitate to put our staff into this positive environment!
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Recent and relevant experience in schools
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.