Vision for Education are looking for a Music specialist to work in one of our Secondary schools in Prestwich, Greater Manchester starting September 2022
About the role
This Music teaching role in Prestwich is due to start September 2022 and will be for a term initially with the possibility of being extending or being made permanent for the right candidate.
Currently the role will be 3 days per week although the school would consider applications for people looking for part or full time work as there is an opportunity to take on general supply the other 2 days of the week.
You must hold QTS or equivalent teaching qualification and will be teaching Music across Key stage 3 & 4.
The school would happily consider Early Career teachers as well as experienced applicants.
About the school
The school in Prestwich is a positive learning environment, where staff are encouraged to work collaboratively. The success of the school is encouraged by the support offered from the Senior Leadership Team. Our staff who frequently attend this school have given us glowing feedback of the school, in terms of systems and help. We would not hesitate to put our staff into this positive environment!
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- QTS or QTLS
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.