Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a French and Spanish teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local secondary school in Grimsby area for a start from Septeber 2022 to cover a maternity leave.
About the role
The desired Modern Foreign Languages (MFL) teacher will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The desired MFL Teacher must have experience of working within an Modern Foreign Languages department and be comfortable teaching Modern Foreign Languages at Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4). Due to the nature of this role the candidate will be expected to take on all the responsibilites of a full time member of staff.
About the school
The school has a great learning environment, where expectations and standards are high. Driven by their core values the school aims to inspire and support students, so that they can seek excellence in all aspects of school life. Centrally to this belief, the school's ethos is to deliver a high-quality learning experience in every classroom and excellent behaviour at all times and has been rated as 'Good' in their most recent Ofsted inspection.
- Experience teaching French or Spanish to KS4
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have a genuine desire to become part of committed team
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Qualified Teacher Status
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.