Vision for Education are currently recruiting for an Spanish teacher for an immediate or September start on a long-term basis at a 11 – 16 Secondary School in Preston
About the role
Vision for Education are recruiting on behalf of a vibrant 11 – 16 Secondary Academy for a Teacher of Spanish.
You will be responsible for the full teaching role from planning and preparing memorable lessons ensuring progress and engagement, through to marking and assessment duties and Parents’ evenings as and when required. This is a teaching role however experience of Curriculum Leader would be advantageous with opportunities for progression.
This role will be ongoing and likely for the full academic year
About the school
The school is a large Academy located near Preston, providing quality education for Students aged 11 – 16. The Academy look for innovative and inspiring Teaching professionals to adapt into the school culture and become integrated members of staff within and outside of the classroom. The school has a large catchment area with over 1500 young people attending. The Academy is one that boasts excellent facilities and technologies having been heavily invested with a very large renovation recently taking place. The schools Leadership team work collaboratively with staff and students alike to ensure the best possible behaviours and outcomes for all students and prides itself on good values and an ethos that strides for high standards of teaching and learning.
- Hold QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Hold QTS
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.