Vision for Education are recruiting for a Teacher of Spanish for a secondary school based in Preston to start September 2022
About the role
The role will be to start September 2022 and be ongoing to cover a resignation. There is an opportunity for this role to transfer to a permanent contract.
The successful candidate will have Qualified Teacher Status in the UK and experience of teaching Spanish at Key Stage 3 & 4. The school has a very supportive MFL department and the desired Spanish Teacher will be working with pupils, with a wide range of ability levels.
There is also a requirement to teach some Key Stage 3 French lessons.
This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers.
About the school
This school in Preston is an ‘Outstanding school’ which has high standards and targets for its students to strive for. It expects the best provision for the children under its care and is led by an experienced Senior team who support their staff in all aspects of the job. The School offers excellent CPD and also provides a range of opportunities for progression within the role and the School.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have some knowledge or previous experience of Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4)
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
- Hold QTS
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.