Vision for Education are recruiting for a Teacher of Spanish for a secondary school based in Preston to start April 2022
About the role
The successful candidate will have Qualified Teacher Status in the UK and experience of teaching Spanish at Key Stage 3 & 4.
This role will start in April 2022 after the Easter half term break. It will currently run till the end of the academic year, with a potential to extend to September 2022.
This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers.
About the school
This school in Preston is a ‘Good’ school, and a recent inspection has praised the progress with teaching and behaviour and making particular praise to the positive atmosphere around the school.
It is a mixed secondary school and sixth form located in Preston in the English county of Lancashire.
The School offers excellent CPD and also provides a range of opportunities for progression within the role and the School.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have some knowledge or previous experience of Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4)
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
- Hold QTS
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.