Vision for Education are recruiting for a Teacher of French for a secondary school based in Preston to start September 2022
About the role
The successful candidate will have Qualified Teacher Status in the UK and experience of teaching French at Key Stage 3 & 4.
This role will be a maternity cover and will run for the full academic year and be full time.
This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers.
About the school
This school in Preston is a ‘Good’ school, and a recent inspection has praised the progress with teaching and behaviour and making particular praise to the positive atmosphere around the school. The School offers excellent CPD and also provides a range of opportunities for progression within the role and the School.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have some knowledge or previous experience of Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4)
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
- Holds QTS
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.