About the role
The successful candidate will have Qualified Teacher Status in the UK and experience of teaching French at Key Stage 3 & 4.
This role is to cover a resignation and therefore will be temporary up till December 2022 with the potential to be transferred to a permanent contract from January 2023.
This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers.
About the school
This school in Blackpool is a ‘Good’ school, and a recent inspection has praised the progress with teaching and behaviour and making particular praise to the positive atmosphere around the school. The School offers excellent CPD and also provides a range of opportunities for progression within the role and the School.
To be considered for the role of Teacher of MFL - French you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have some knowledge or previous experience of Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4)
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role,
please call Stuart Rothwell on 01772 669 322
or email firstname.lastname@example.org